Tuesday, September 26, 2006

 

Daveau Witherspoon's memorial blog

Just found the blog linked on the KMUD site. I never really got to know him well. He engineered my show a couple of times. Obviously he touched quite a few people around the SoHum community.

Hasn't been updated in a while, but I'll still add it to my links list.

This by the way is the only other SoHum based blog I have. I've heard rumors of another, but so far it's eluded me. If anybody knows of any others, I'll be happy to post a link.

Comments:
Gallegos is a rat. (I just hated seeing that 0 comments on this poor guys post.)
 
I knew about the Daveau blog but never thought about putting it on my links list since it is never updated and is not really a blog but rather than a place that people shared their memories after the accident. But I'm glad you featured it. Life seems so unfair sometimes, as with the death of Daveau.
 
Well, as I said I didn't know him very well, but I'm getting to know his estate issues very well. My job takes me into surreal places sometimes.
 
What's so surreal about Daveau's estate?
 
I was just referring to the manner in which I sometimes get to know people.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Website Counter
Free Web Site Counter

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.
Click for www.electoral-vote.com